duminică, 30 martie 2014

IN STEPS OF A PHOENIX


Promises taken by the wind,
With rains of sunshine and disenchant;
You all forgot that all you said,
You heated sun from all the dreams...

...which burnt the whole of Paradise !

In circles you walked me in skies,
And now with my pale eye I look up
With empty voices chewing
Promises taken by the wind...

...and born from such a vapid thought !

I looked into Jack Ketch’s eyes the day before,
He sat with his sword among the holes,
Just sniffing for the proper time
For me to feel his edge in vein...

...and so my story to go down !

A so sweet thrill embraced me,
And smothered me, and then it heated me again;
A phoenix smiled at me so blank,
And singing from his fire of longing...

...my story for such... light sleep!

*** 
Written by Băţmîndru Lucia

Translated by Romulus Florian ADAM

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu