duminică, 30 martie 2014

Living Light


Living light of pure blue,
My hope of beam of an azure,
I ask you crown me with raw green
To leave behind the black and suffering!

You, Living Light from a blue song,
In curly wave call me from a wind,
Some mauve you shall put me on the head, no cloud
For me to leave behind the tear which flowed so slow!

I shall rip the salt of a warm bread,
Shall sprinkle it on a white slice,
Which looks alike the ancient love
Remained today unparalleled;
With my mind’s eyes in a hot day
Shall I melt the ice looking for words,
Sipping the stream of the green valley
In strings of wind that teach me
A new tierce of a C major
Forgotten in a symphony in A minor...

You, Living Light, you remained in time
My crown on forehead of Olymp!


***  


Written by Băţmîndru Lucia

Translated by Romulus Florian ADAM


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu